Make purchasing school supplies easy!
2021 -22 School Supply Kits are $65 per Student and Includes Your Class Shirt
Marion PTA wants to make buying school supplies easy for you! Each kit contains all the items on the school supply list for the grade level plus a class t-shirt.
Supplies are delivered directly to your child's classroom before school starts.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Do the prices of the kits vary by grade? No. Each kit is $65 regardless of grade. Last Day to Order is May 21.
- How was the price set at $65? This is the cost of the school supplies + the cost of your class t-shirt.
- It's summer and we want to purchase our school supply kit. There will be a limited number of supply kits available at Meet the Teacher in August.
- When do I receive my kit/shirt? Kits will be delivered direct to your child's classroom by Meet the Teacher night in August. Our goal is to have the class shirts also delivered at Meet the Teacher. Please note, $65 includes all taxes and credit card fees as appropriate.
- Does buying my school supplies from the PTA support the school? NO. Due to COVID-19, we are unable to ensure the safety of volunteers who would be required to frequent multiple stores to purchase supplies. There is also an issue of availability of some supplies due to COVID-19. This year we chose to partner with EPI to purchase school supply kits as a convenience for our Marion families. This will allow families to ensure their student/s have the supplies needed without having to “shop” for them in a local store or individually purchase items online.
If you have any questions about ordering school supply kits, please contact us.