2022 - 2023 Senior Scholarship InformationClick here for a PDF version of the application
Click here for a Word version of the application
The Marion Elementary School PTA has established a $1,000 scholarship pool and will award up to two scholarships. Final selection will be based on the strength and quality of application content.
Eligibility for Application
All college bound Allen High School graduating seniors who attended Marion Elementary School at least 1 full year are eligible to apply.
Requirements for Application
- Type or print application form and return with essay described below.
- Submit two names for reference
- One from an academic source such as high school counselor, teacher of a major subject, or house principal
- One from a non-academic source outside of your family
- Attach a photo of yourself to be used in the announcement of the winners. Photographs will not be returned.
- Submit a 350-word typed essay with the following focus: “How did the Marion Elementary School help you develop into the person you have become today?” (Please double space using 14pt Times Roman).
- Staple and return completed application, essay, and photo in a sealed envelope to the office of:
Marion Elementary School
ATTN: Marion PTA Scholarship Committee
1595 Stablerun Drive
Allen, TX 75002
- Applications are due no later than 3:00 p.m. on Monday, March 20, 2023. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- Please send any questions to Kelley Lawrence, Marion PTA Senior Scholarship Chair, at email@example.com
- Applications will be evaluated based on content, concise thoughts, spelling, grammar and overall impact.