2021 - 2022 Senior Scholarship InformationClick here for a PDF version of the application
The Marion Elementary School PTA has established a $1,000 scholarship pool and will award up to two scholarships. Final selection will be based on the strength and quality of application content.
Eligibility for Application
Requirements for Application
- Type or print application form and return with essay described below.
- Submit two names for reference
- One from an academic source such as high school counselor, teacher of a major subject, or house principal
- One from a non-academic source outside of your family
- Attach a photo of yourself to be used in the announcement of the winners. Photographs will not be returned.
- Submit a 350-word typed essay with the following focus: “How did the Marion Elementary School help you develop into the person you have become today?” (Please double space using 14pt Times Roman).
- Staple and return completed application, essay, and photo in a sealed envelope to the office of:
Marion Elementary School
ATTN: Marion PTA Scholarship Committee
1595 Stablerun Drive
Allen, TX 75002
- Applications are due no later than 3:00 p.m. on Monday, March 21, 2022. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted. Due to the pandemic, faxed and emailed applications WILL be accepted again this year.
- Please send any questions to Kelley Lawrence, Marion PTA Senior Scholarship Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be evaluated based on content, concise thoughts, spelling, grammar and overall impact.